Thanks to this professional and practical on-line course you will learn the agile-style objective management with OKR (Objective Key Results) goal setting framework and you will get you lot of practical hints & tips for implementing and applying OKR framework in your company and/or your team.
Why it is worth to join that course?
You learn agile-style objective management with OKR (Objective Key Results) goal setting framework and get a lot of practical hints & tips for implementing and applying OKR framework in your company and/or your team
The three reasons for BUYING that course NOW!
- You will get a professional and a practical presentation of OKR (Objective Key Results) goal-setting framework, i.e. an agile objectives management method covering: objectives definitions and planning, OKR process (planning, short-term review, quarterly summary- retrospective) and a lot of hints & tips for the implementation of OKR goal-setting framework in your company and/or team.
- Without leaving your home you will learn and/or harden everything you need for effective and efficient applying and adapting OKR goal-setting framework to your business environment and ..a lot, lot more
- You will get and use knowledge and practical many year’s experience of professionals in the area of management and product/project management, applying OKR goal-setting framework in their business and project activities, i.e. in on-line courses production business and thinking, that OKR goal-setting framework is a fantastic tool for goals management.
What is OKR goal-setting framework?
OKR goal-setting framework is an agile objectives management approach. The framework to be used by the company management, teams and employees in those teams to define company and – based on them – the department’s and team’s business goals, to review them in short term periods and to retro/review and evaluate them quarterly, to confirm the direction of the company, departments and teams or to adapt those activities in an agile way to changing business conditions and to current level of objectives achievement.
OKR goal-setting framework enables company, departments and teams to focus on the key business goals, to align their activities vertically and horizontally, to adapt to the changing busines conditions, to learn and to supply the knowledge, creativity and engagement of the company employees. We are of the opinion – based on our usage of OKR goal-setting framework, among others, for the production of our on-line courses – that OKR goal-setting framework is very efficient and productive and also engaging approach for objectives management. It starts with objectives definition and planning, goes through short-term reviews (check-in’s) and ends with quarterly “big” review: drawing conclusions, learning and – if needed – correcting the course of activities.
For whom is that course?
Objectives management constitutes “the head” of every business activity. In he current VUCA times, with lot of volatility, uncertainty and complexity, objective management should be agile, enabling quick adaptation to the changing external and internal conditions. The vast majority of companies are nowadays operating in such conditions. Therefore OKR goal-setting framework, i.e. agile objectives management can be applied in various companies, at the different management levels, like e.g. department and teams, both for business objectives as well as for objectives in project and product management. Therefore regardless of:
- You are a department or team manager and would like to effectively manage the objectives of your unit under the conditions of volatility, uncertainty and complexity
- You are the director, C-level executive or Board member and would like to effectively manage the company under the conditions of volatility, uncertainty and complexity
- You are the project manager, team leader within the project, business owner or Product Owner, defining the objectives, who would like to have an effective tool for your realization
- You are the project team member, Scrum Team member (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Development team member) involved in business objectives realization
- You are an expert and a professional, representative of a business, who would like to gain greater knowledge about objectives management
This course is for you.
What is the course content?
Presentation of the objectives management context and of the importance of objectives for the business agility.
Presentation of the OKR goal-setting framework: formula for the objectives definition; OKR process: planning, short term review and quarterly summary; mind-set required for the applying OKR goal-setting framework.
Practical hints & tips for the implementation and usage of OKR goal-setting framework in the company and teams.
Life-stories and puzzles.
Course is divided into chapters, including lessons about such detailed topics, as:
- Traditional objectives management methods
- Business agility and objectives
- Agile objectives management
- OKR goal-setting framework: objectives formula
- OKR goal-setting framework – objectives management process
- Examples of OKRs
- Objectives alignment
- Objectives in project management
- Objectives in product management
- Objectives and employee motivation
- Implementation of OKR goal-setting framework
- Hints & tips for OKR s implementation
- OKR typical Q&A
- Course summary